There are quite a few venues for riding horses in Chiang Mai, including horse riding courses and trail rides. Laddaland is the main riding club with dozens of horses, but there are many other smaller outfits as well.
- Chiang Mai University Veterinary Facility - Website - Facebook
- Doi Kham Thai Horse Conservation - Facebook - Google Maps
- Equestrian Education Center Chiang Mai - Website - Facebook - Google Maps
- Fresh Start Barn and Equestrian Center - Instagram - Facebook - Google Maps
- Laddaland Equestrian Club - Instagram - Facebook - Google Maps
- Montana Horse Riding Club - Facebook - Google Maps
- Pack Squadron Riding Club (Army Barracks) - Facebook - Google Maps
- Pong Horse Park - Facebook - Google Maps
- Thai Horse Farm (Phrao) - Website - Facebook - Google Maps
- Windy Equestrian Club - Website - Facebook - Google Maps
The Residence Certificate aka T.M. 6 is a document that is used to document one's legal address. This is specifically required for things like obtaining or renewing a Drivers License.
In the past, it was possible to use an affidavit certified by one's consulate or embassy. However, that is both more expensive (a fee is charged, it was $50 USD at the US Consulate in 2018), and in the case of Americans, the US Consulate no longer provides this service.