Thai Food Cards – Set 2
44 Thai Food Cards - Set 2 - Advanced
Over 50 different dishes, including: - Appetizers and snacks - Street vendor and food stall items - Isan (Northeastern Thailand) favorites - Rice soup and accompaniments - Fish, squid and mussel dishes - Thai chili paste - Vegetarian food - Ready-made dishes over rice - Explore and enjoy Thai food!
Each Food Card Contains
- Flavors (salty, sweet, sour, spicy)
- Locations (market, street-side, restaurants, vending carts)
- Description of the food including ingredients and how to order
- A drawing of the most common presentation
- Food names and descriptions in Thai
- Phonetic transcription and tone graphs help with pronunciation
- Cards are safe and non-toxic - edible, soy-based ink
Learn How to Order
- Try different food without being able to read or speak Thai
- Use the cards to communicate with Thai people
- Get an idea of what the food tastes like before ordering
- Be able to avoid food with certain ingredients, allergies, etc.